We stand by our pups
All our babies will come with AKC registered, Health Certified from a licensed Veterinary (which includes a worm check, head to toe health check), your new baby will also have health guarantee when it leaves here. We pride ourselves with producing healthy puppies.
We also have available if needed shipping via airplane upon buyers expense, we are also willing to drive a reasonable distance for delivery.
This Agreement is between (Seller) Toal's Puppies and the said buyer as signed at the bottom. It is agreed between and seller and the buyer as follows:
1. Description of Puppy
The puppy sold to buyer to the terms of this agreement is as follows: Nickname:__________________________
BREED:______________________________________ SEX: M or F COLOR:__________________DOB:______________________
- Conditions of the Sale:
Seller guarantees that at the time of delivery, the puppy is in good health. Should the puppy be found in poor health of a serious life threatening nature, seller will provide buyer with a replacement puppy after the dog is returned to seller at buyer’s expense. No refunds will be made, only replacements will be offered for similar value puppy.
- The following conditions apply to the sale of the puppy described above:
- • Deposits are Non refundable if YOU decide to back out.
• The Buyer has THREE (3) days from the time of receipt of the puppy to have the puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian (will extend thru Monday if bought on a weekend). Any request to return the dog to the seller for a full refund must be made within this time period and may only
be requested should the dog prove to have a life threatening genetic condition. Written proof of examination must be provided to the seller. This guarantee will be terminated immediately if the dog is not examined within the allotted time.
• The puppy is warranted to be free from parvo virus, distemper, hepatitis, and canine influence for a period of 3 days from the date of receipt by buyer. Again any such diagnosis must be confirmed in writing by a licensed veterinarian. A second opinion may be requested if sellers vet feels it
• Seller cannot warrant the puppy against common conditions such as hypoglycemia, kennel cough, mites, coccidiosis, giardia, parasites nor genetic conditions that are not deemed life threatening such as hernias, mild luxating patellas (grades 1-2), cherry eye, dry eye, or mild heart murmurs or allergies. Also does not cover nasal clipping, which is sometimes found in snub nosed puppies. (Most of these conditions should be found by 8 weeks old and will be discussed). If they happen within the first 3 days, please contact seller. After three days, they are the responsibility of the buyer.
• Under no circumstances shall the seller be liable to the buyer or to any other third party for any consequential or special damages resulting from or in a manner related to the dog.
• The buyer must go online to read the information on care and training of french bulldog Buyer is aware of hypoglycemia and coccidia which are the 2 most common puppy issues at transition. Buyer is responsible to make sure the puppy eats, even if the puppy doesn't want to eat.. This is very important in puppies that are shipped.
• DO NOT TAKE THE PUPPY ANYWHERE other than the vets office until it is fully vaccinated including rabies. Let the puppy settle in to his new home. Do not cause undue stress during transitioning. This includes over stimulation by children and other dogs. LET THE PUPPY REST and SETTLE IN.
• Buyer will NOT change food for at least 4 weeks.
• At first sign of puppy distress or illness the buyer must take puppy to a licensed veterinarian.
• Seller does not warrant the coat, color, size, temperament, personality, trainability, or fertility of puppy.
• Upon execution of this contract all veterinary care and its associated costs are the sole and exclusive responsibility of the buyer.
• If the puppy dies of a life threatening genetic disease within the first year of life, in order for a replacement puppy, the buyer must have a necropsy performed at their state lab and report proving the genetic disease sent to seller’s veterinarian Failure to comply will
receive no compensation.
• Shipping costs are not refunded to buyer if said puppy perishes and buyer qualifies for a refund (shipping is the option of the buyer)
3. Full and Final Agreement
The parties agree that this writing represents the entire Agreement between them and that no other representations have been made regarding
the puppy described above.
4. This contract and warranty shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois.
Your NAME:___________________________________Referral Circle: Newspaper, Internet (which site, Other?
Your Airport : _________________________ Cell Ph____________________Home Ph:___________________
X____________________________________ Date Pup Rec’d:____________Vet Appt made?______________
X_______________________________Price of puppy: $___________ Shipping/Fees:_________ $500 Deposit:________
please send personal check, or walmart money gram.